Well...I have a big date tonight!! We are going to watch Pride and Prejudice (5 hour version)...yep, its me, my mop, vacuum, dusting rag...etc. You guessed it, I have to clean my house. Especially before my sister and Cathy return on Saturday. They would just die if they saw what it looks like right now. Hopefully I will finish cleaning before the 5 hour movie is over...I want to give my self a pedicure as well. :)
Camp went so well this week. Thank you for praying for it. All of my kids had so much fun and they have all mentioned something to me that the Lord did in their heart this week. It is so neat to think about what God can do with their lives. Two of the girls from camp are going with me on bus visitation tomorrow, this is a huge answer to prayer cause I didn't have a partner. It should be great fun!
I guess this is all for now...hope everyone is well.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sarah i don't think Pride and Prejudice is a good choice! sounds like the nap you were talking about earlier has more of a chance of getting taken care of than your cleaning!
glad to hear the kids had a good time!
(((NUDGE)))
Hmmm...what a wonderful way to celebrate your loneliness: cleaning and a forever-long movie :) Hope at least one of them proved to be successful! By now, your company has come back home to you...and your "lonely days are over..."
happy evening :)
Post a Comment