Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Me again...

Here I am in the business room again. We have had such a good time here. Survived the hike yesterday... fun with the fam. Today we drove to Oswego, NY and saw Lake Ontario. It was so pretty. We also went to the fort in Oswego...pretty neat...pretty boring. Weird...I miss Tennessee...that is one of the good things about vacation. I love being excited about going home. I have not purchased one souvenir thus far...don't think I will have another opportunity to before I leave. Oh well, it is not that important and I don't mind hanging onto my money. :) We are leaving in the morning for Ben's house...the highlight of the trip.

4 comments:

Smiley said...

sarah
i'm glad you're having a good time on your vacation. i know you're really missing me and wanted to say so in your blog, but well i understand you don't want to make anyone else jealous!!! ttyl
((((NUDGE))))
love hannah

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good vacation and that you found better internet. The no-pictures thing explains why you switched back to this blog. I was beginning to think you had a really short attention span. :)
I'll give you a ring when you get back to God's country.
With many pleasant thoughts...

Cathy Henschen said...

can't wait to see pics of the nephews!!
Cathleen

Anonymous said...

So this "post a comment" page took FOREVER to appear...I have your whole post memorized...but now I don't 'member what I was going to say...

Please understand.

Loads of love,
CHAR