Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Psalm 46:1,10,11

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge."

It is a hard time here...yesterday, one of our precious young men went home to be with the Lord, Lee Waller. Lee was travelling with the New Testament Church Pioneers when he was killed in a car accident. He had an outstanding testimony and loved the Lord so much. He had a great burden for his girlfriend's (Jessica Hamilton) family. They need to be saved. Please pray that the Lord will use this in their lives so that they may come to know Him. It is hard to understand why things like this may happen, but we know that God has a perfect plan in it all.

http://www.thecrowncollege.com/News/Waller.aspx

1 comment:

Cathy Henschen said...

Sarah,
I thought your post was so encouraging and uplifting. Those verses were a blessing!
COTFOMC