Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Still in New York...
Hello all! I am sneaking into the business room at the Embassy Suites. The internet in our suite is horrible. We are having a great time here...just hanging out...being spontaneous. We are supposedly going on a hike today...hope I survive!! We are leaving here on Thursday to go see the two cutest little boys ever...Lucas and Lance Qualls. I am most excited about that...can barely wait!! By the way, getting rid of the other blog...I hate it. Can't post pictures. I hope you all are well. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sar,
Hope you have a blast hiking!! I bet it will be really pretty there in the mountains of New York..You'll have to let us know! Oh yeah, and you'll have to post some pics of those precious little ones too!
Love ya!
Post a Comment