Sunday, June 24, 2007

In New York...

Hello all! Sorry its been so long since my last post…not that you really care…but I like to think that you do. Since I last wrote, I have been in 2 weddings and now I am in upstate New York for family vacation.

Thank you everyone for praying for the weddings…I didn’t fall, trip, or do anything to distract from the bride’s spotlight. Rachel’s wedding had to be the most beautiful I have been to…just elegant! Alicia’s wedding was a little more relaxed, but just so precious. She and Chris grew up together and that made the wedding so sweet. The Lord has been so good to them and I must say they are perfect for each other. I admire both of them so much.


Yesterday, my family picked me up in Columbus and we drove to Syracuse, NY. We will be here till Thursday. For all of you who I told we would be in a cabin…I was way off…don’t know why I am always left out of the loop in family stuff. We are in a very nice hotel…it is beautiful. I do not really know what our plans are for the week, but I don’t really care…I am just excited about being away for awhile. Well, until next time...

2 comments:

Cathy Henschen said...

Sar,
Hope you have a good time today in NY. I love you and I am praying for you Pal.
Cath

Smiley said...

MAN!!! and all this time i thought you was roughing it!!! its ok i'll still continue to pray for you. the nice hotel is probably more you anyways! ttyl love ya!

(((NUDGE)))