Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Honestly, nothing eventful has taken place in my life. Just waiting for something to happen I guess.
It is Pastor's College here and it has been a great week. Next week is teen camp...love teen camp. Brother Pauley is preaching and I haven't heard him preach at camp in a couple of years.
Cathy is coming back on Saturday. She has been on the farm for a month now. It is so weird with just Mary and I at the house...although we have had fun together. :)
I'll post as soon as I have something to write about. Love you all!!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sarah,
Your sitemeter thingy is really fun! I would put one on mine...but it'd probably be a bit depressing. Thanks for letting us know you're still breathing. I speak for us all I think...we were beginning to worry!!!
Love you more,
Your PRAGMUS Friend
hey sarah
glad your best friend is finally coming home!!! now you can stop calling me every night and crying your eyes out cause you miss her so much!!! i'm sure we'll talk soon!!
(((NUDGE)))
Hi, Sarah!
So, don't ask me how I found your blog. I don't know how I found any of them really! It's amazing what you can find on the internet! :)
Glad to know you are alive and doing well and that you survived all of your weddings and family vacation time. I just got back Saturday from Iceland. Crazy, huh? It was beautiful and a great trip. Hope Mary is doing well. Tell her hello for me. I think about you guys all the time. We had a few pretty decent times together, didn't we? :)Love ya- JJP
I understand not writing for lack of material. That's why I don't have a blog. :)
Hope camp goes week. I miss hearing Bro. Pauley. But, I miss everyone there.
Say hi to Cathy for me. Tell her I'm glad there was no trouble in her "River City" ;)
Woops...I meant to say "I hope camp goes WELL this week."
Please excuse
Hey Sarah! Glad to hear you're still breathing! Love ya!
Love,
Taryn
Hi Sarah! So what are you doing this fall? Are you still in charge of admissions? I miss that place! Maybe we can come visit for Mission Conference or something (or any service really). :)
Post a Comment