Mary and I are 17 months apart and are pretty close...most of the time....well, you know the whole sibling rivalry thing. :) I can trust her with anything and know that no matter what, she will be honest with me. Our personalities are completely different, but our mindset is the same. I can look at her from across a room and know exactly what she is thinking.
The part about her making me smile...she is hilarious. Mary has a GREAT sense of humor. One of the funniest things about her is her lack of affection. When I was in England this past spring, I missed her sooo much!! One day, I decided to make a declaration of my heartache over a text message...telling her how I just felt like crying cause I missed her. Her reply was... I AM HUNGRY. Yes, that is my sister...Miss Affectionate. It made me laugh so hard and miss her even more.
For those of you who know her, you must agree she is completely crazy. Yes, crazy, but someone I respect greatly. She loves the Lord and has a great desire to serve Him with her life. She teaches fourth grade at the Temple Baptist Academy. She loves teaching and loves her students.
Mary, ummm....if you ever read this, I love you...and hope you don't mind the pictures I put up. :)





14 comments:
So fun! Yes Mary is a precious sister...she's almost like family to me too and provides so many fun times for us.
No kidding. You gotta' love Mary! She is absolutely hilarious.
I love Mary!!!! I can always count on her to make me smile even if she doesn't mean to!! You were greatly blessed to have her as a sister!!
Homage to Mary.....you're my hero!
oh boy! i could add some embarrassing fotos to your list of funny pics!
thanks for sharing! they made me smile.
the other joy
That made me laugh. You two remind me so much of my sister and I. Just like you said, personalities opposite, but we have the telepathy thing down. Sisters are great fun.
Oh, Sarah, your tribute to Mary was precious! You two are so fun!!! Hope your life is not shortened for posting those pics though. I can hear her now... :0)
Doesn't everyone love Mary?? I am looking forward to her teaching Austin this year! I can't believe it has already been 2 years since Caleb was in her class! She is a great teacher!
I hate you! Where's my food?
Mary
I loved you until I met Mary and then loved her more. :-)
Tell Mary she looks so good and skinny!!
JJP
aww! mary:) sounds like she hasnt changed a bit. hahaha. you guys are so different yet so similiar. i love it!
I think the first picture says it all...
You all are crazy! I think of my girls when I think of you sisters. Mark has always said that of you two.
Looking forward to a great year :) With one child or another:)
Wow, you got more comments on this post about MARY than any other. Kinda seems as if everyone loves Mary more....:)
Post a Comment