Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hello to All...

I am at Mamaw's tonight. My parents are even here with Chester. Funny, just spent 1.5 weeks with them...and here they are again. Always good to spend time with them though...just glad this time Mary and I are in our territory. :) So glad that we have the 4th of July off. After two days back in the office...I needed a break! Just kidding, it has been so good to be back.

Pre Congress activities began on Monday. Two of my bus kids are coming for the whole week. They have had so much fun at the activities for the past two days. They also went to camp this summer and it is wonderful to see how the Lord is working in their lives.

Oh, funny story...in my teacher's club on Sunday, one of the girls taught about Samson and Delilah. Her name is India and she has only been to the club two times I think. Anyhow, she did such a wonderful job! She had studied the story so much and did such a good job at keeping everyone's attention. She was talking about how Delilah never really loved Samson, she just wanted the money from the Philistines...she said "girls, Delilah was just a golddigger!" It was so cute. We all laughed so hard! Really, I think the Lord is going to use her in such a great way, she has a strong desire to teach God's Word.

Well, I have rattled on long enough. Thought I would put up more pics of Lucas!! He is such a cutie. Oh...notice the new picture of Lance on the blog. He is adorable!


Till next time...


7 comments:

Smiley said...

I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! tell mamaw hi for me!! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

(((NUDGE)))

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics, Sar...your new-and-improved blog doesn't look bad either...

Uhhh...hope the letters printed otay?

Miss you something terrible

Anonymous said...

That was good of you to post a pic of Lance. Poor kid might have had disorder or something...
Work is more tiring than school, me thinks...wishing I were there ;)

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

Sarah!

I love you! Email me

jenngross83@hotmail.com

Joy said...

Ahh, your nephews are so cute. Don't you love being an aunt?!

Jude said...

Hey Sarah,

Those are such cute pictures!!! :0) Lucas and Lance are beautiful!! I'm sure you can't wait to go back to visit them.

xo

Jake and Amy Burkholder said...

Sarah,

I love the whole blogging thing I am so glad to find you and to be able to see you. Sorry that I have been so bad at keeping up with people. I already had found Jennifer and I think that Amanda will be coming to our church soon. Then I will be up on all the old office people. And to think that you are the only one left. I miss your smile. Have a great day!!

Amy Burkholder:)