Saturday, November 24, 2007

Family Time...

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family. Ben and his family came up on Thursday to spend a couple of days with Nana and Papa. The boys are growing up so fast! They both have such a fun personality. Amazing how they take after their favorite aunt! :) It is always good to be together. Ben and Theresa are going to see her family in Dickson, TN for Christmas, so we had to take advantage of our time together. I love my family soo much! The Lord has been so good to us.

I hope you all are doing well. Sorry I haven't kept up with posting, but our internet is down at the house. I love hearing from you all!





12 comments:

JJP said...

Man, Sarah! In that picture of just you and Mary, you guys look like models...seriously!

Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving and time with family. I'm glad. Hope things are going well for you both!

Jessica

Smiley said...

the pics are nice! glad you had such a good time!!! see ya around!

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

I loved the pictures of your family! You and Mary really do look like models! :) Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Love ya lots!

Bri n' Lain said...

Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Your pics are great!

Taryn Elizabeth said...

Your family is so cute Sarah...you're all so beautiful. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Love ya!

Taryn

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

I love you Sarah! Tell Mary I said HI! I miss you guys so much! Oh, to go back to those college days at holidays! I really do miss them sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I think I've never seen your brother on the blog, only his kids. :) Looks like great family time. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
Bri

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

The pics are so cute, & your nephews are so adorable. I love the holidays, spending time with family. You guys really are so beautiful :)

Kandice

Tabatha said...

Yes, they must take after they're favorite Aunt... (does Mary know she's their favorite? LOL!)

I enjoyed the pictures and it is always great to have family to spend with at holiday times!

Jo Hanna said...

It was sooooo good to see you and Mary again! You really are beautiful! You seemed to have a wonderful time with your family on THanksgiving.

Steph said...

hey sarah
this is stephanie lankford. i don't know if you will see this but i was trying to get around and let everybody know that shad and i have a blog now it's shadandsteph.blogspot.com.
stephanie

Jennie Bender said...

I saw something that reminded me of you=)

Go to my blog then to Flower Girl--

Click Bella Floral Designs--Weddings/Decor/
Wedding of Monica and Ryan

Black dresses/yellow/corals/
simple sophistication=)

I loved it, thought of you=)

I have no idea how often you check this blog=) Hopefully before that girl's anniversary=) =)

Have a terrific day=)
Jennie Bender