Sir Chester Qualls (the best dog ever) went to doggy heaven yesterday. He was 13 years old and such a huge part of our family. Those of you who know me well know that he was just like one of us. :) We are going to miss him so much!!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey Sarah! I'm glad to see you are doing good. I just started "blogging" recently and found your name on someone's page. I hope everything is going well for you. Are you still enjoying teaching? I teach 2nd grade. It definitely keeps me busy and on my toes! Talk to ya later!
:o( Thought this day would never come...wait, that sounded bad! I mean I thought ole' Chester was gonna be around forever! I know these are some turmoilous days in your life, Sar...umm, just try to keep your chin up!
...ok, who wrote the crude comment at the top??? Agh, people these days...no sympathy!
So sorry to hear about Chester...Um...I'll be praying you for you??!! As a person who has never had a pet in the true sense of the word, I'm not quite sure of the right sentiment needed at a time like this.
10 comments:
Awww...poor Chester...
Give my regards to your family. I know he's not been well for some time, but I'm sure it's still hard.
awwww...what a great picture!
[{{{{hugs}}}} to you guys!
Hey Sarah! I'm glad to see you are doing good. I just started
"blogging" recently and found your name on someone's page. I hope everything is going well for you. Are you still enjoying teaching? I teach 2nd grade. It definitely keeps me busy and on my toes! Talk to ya later!
:o( Thought this day would never come...wait, that sounded bad! I mean I thought ole' Chester was gonna be around forever! I know these are some turmoilous days in your life, Sar...umm, just try to keep your chin up!
...ok, who wrote the crude comment at the top??? Agh, people these days...no sympathy!
So sad to hear about Chester, Sarah. My sympathies to you and Mary!
Jessica
((((NUDGE))))
So sorry to hear about Chester...Um...I'll be praying you for you??!! As a person who has never had a pet in the true sense of the word, I'm not quite sure of the right sentiment needed at a time like this.
So, so sad. Why do we attach ourselves to pets that we know we will out-live? :) Anyway, I know how sad it is.
So sorry about chester sarah! i'm giving you a hug right now!
Post a Comment