Hello Dear Friends,
I am probably assuming a lot...you know, thinking that someone will actually read this post. :) It's been so long since I've posted, I am not sure if there is still traffic on my blog. So much has happened in my life...:)
I have fallen head over heels for a young man named Nicholas! :) Yep, you heard me...I'm in L-O-V-E!!! (Which is something I have dreamed of for, what has seemed like, ages!) More than just being in love, I am getting MARRIED!!! Nicholas asked me to marry him the evening of my sister's wedding (june 21) and we plan to get married next June. I don't know why the Lord is so good to me...I know that I don't deserve it at all, but I am soo grateful for it. Nicholas is my love, my match, and my dream come true!
I am so excited about planning our wedding, but even more excited about spending the rest of my life with the love of my life.
I love you all and hope you are doing well. God bless you!
Nicholas, if you ever read this... I LOVE YOU!!!!

20 comments:
Glad to see that you decided to update! Once again, I am so excited for you two!!!
Congratulations!!! I was hoping you didn't give up on blogging since I don't get to see you at all. I do like to know how you are :) I'm so happy for you & Nick! You'll make a beautiful bride :)
I KNEW YOU WOULD CONTINUE BLOGGING ONE DAY!!!! can't wait to see you!!! love ya!
Congratulations! I am so very happy for you!
Hey,
I checked the site out again for those flower designs. It is still posted.
Bella Floral, Wedding, Monica and Ryan.
So pretty...
Congratulations! I just happened to check your blog and saw that you had updated! I am so excited for you! I wish I could see ya'll again sometime. Are you still teaching? We will be at the ACEA Educator's Conference in Gatlinburg next month. I hope I can see you there! Love ya!
Hey so glad you updated! Congrats on the engagement.
Ohh....I miss you! Did you find out what grade you are teaching? Keep me posted! Love you...
Congratulations Sarah! You make a perfect couple! You'll have to keep updating now so those of us far away can keep up!
~Jeri Lynn
Ewww gross. that was the mushiest blog i have ever read ;)
Glad you have returned to the blog scene!
Good to see you blogging again. I agree...this is the mushiest post I've ever read. I can honestly say when I first knew you two on the bus, I never would have thought this would have happened. You all used to hate each other!!!! But I know your right for each other now...so happy for you both. See you in a couple of days. We'll have to go to Brewster's together sometime :)
Bri
Congratulations........on updating your blog........and on your engagement! :0)
I had *almost* given up on your blog. So glad you are going to keep us updated on all the exciting wedding plans!
even though we don't stay in touch very much, i wanted you to know how happy i am for you. may God bless you and Nick and help your love to grow every day. can't wait to see wedding pics! :)
luv, beth
'Bout time! (on the update, not the engagement!) I am so excited for you both. You'd better keep us updated, especially through the wedding.. I wanna see pictures of that.
Miss you!
Sarah--congratulations on your engangment!! John and I are happy for you!!
Hey Sarah, didnt know you had a blog I was just keeping myself entertained while everyone else is having naptime. Tell Nick hi too. Take care love and prayers
Well, I still check your blog often, but I get tired of reading about Thanksgiving. :)
I am SO, SO happy for you! All this time I was thinking that you would be the best wife in the world. I have always loved you and admired you so much! My best year in college was in your dorm! You are such a great person so I know Nick must be too. :) God has big things in store for you!
Don't you have any more exciting news to post:) I sure miss you!! Keep in touch.
SOOOOO - are you still out there?
Post a Comment