Well, I have officially survived three weeks of school. I am stuck at home right now with strep throat. Two of my students were out with it this week...so it is definately going around. My class is so fun. I am enjoying my students and getting to know them so well. I have spent 112 hours with them, so it seems like we are family. :)





My brother's family will be here tomorrow. Get ready for lots of pics of the nephews. I just know they are so excited about seeing me...well, at least I like to think so. My parents just sent me the cutest video of Lucas talking on the phone. Of course it is just jibber-jabber, but it is adorable.


5 comments:
your class is soo cute and i enjoy all the little conversations i have with them while cleaning! sorry you have strep! talk to you later! (((NUDGE)))
love hannah
Sorry to hear your sick, Sarah. Thanks for unblocking me! By the way, my email address is jjposton02@gmail.com.....just in case. Glad to see pictures of your kids...glad you are loving teaching. You are perfect for it! I bet your kids love you. Tell Mary I said hey when you get a chance. I think of you guys often. Hope you "fill" better soon....do you remember that?! Maybe not....anyway, I do hope you feel better soon. Love you!
On that first picture, I thought, "Something looks funny." Then I realized you were on your knees! Your class looks really sweet...I'm sure you're having the time of your life. :)
Sorry about the Strep!! Love the pictures of the class. Havana enjoyed them too and hopes you're feeling much better!
http://harleysangels.blogspot.com/
Glad you're feeling better. It's pretty sad that this is the only time I've communicated with you since Sun. night. My parents will be here Sat, so I hope I can catch you to introduce ya'll.
ttyl
Post a Comment