Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cathleen Angela...

Six years ago, the Lord placed a wonderful person in my life...my best friend, Cathleen Henschen. We are extrememly different, but that is what makes us such good friends. Cathy grew up on a farm in Ohio and she is the hardest worker I have ever known. I am so grateful that the Lord placed her in my life and has given us such a precious friendship.


Today is Cathy's birthday! She turned 25 years old...a quarter of a century. We started the celebration on Saturday with a surprise party at PF Changs. She was shocked! She thought Mary and I were just taking her out for an early birthday dinner...SURPRISE! Then, the second grade suprised her today with a party at lunch. Her students are so much fun! We had such a good day...I say we like it was my day too. :)


I love you Cathleen!! Your favoritest pal...Sarah Lauren.




Cathy's family at PF Changs...

7 comments:

Smiley said...

she can't help it that she is soo great!!!!
so sometime i would like to see the rest of the pics from PFChangs.

Joy said...

That's so great! It is wonderful to have good friends. I'm glad you could do some special stuff for her...she deserves it for putting up with you for all these years. :) Just kidding. I know you had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was a great party, Sarah. You sure know how to throw a bash. Thanks for inviting us.

Jen Bartlett said...

You're such a good friend! mmmm...PF Changs is my fave!!!

Taryn Elizabeth said...

sounds like you had fun! i didn't know it was kathy's birthday! i'll have to tell her

Anonymous said...

Yep, PF Changs is definately the place to celebrate the big days!Glad you were able to keep it a surprise, Sar! Wonder of wonders )))

Love you!

Cathy Henschen said...

Thanks Sarah, for a wonderful friend to me!! Love ya!