Hello dear friends!! I hope you all are well. The Lord has been so good to me...just wanted you to know. School is still going great, I still wake up everyday and think..."is this really my life?" It is amazing.
Tonight, we had jail ministry and it was so good. Unfortunately, there were several ladies there who got out last spring...they got into trouble again. It is sad, but it is good to see them. We had a wonderful service together. It is funny how I go and pray that the Lord will use me and help me to be a blessing...and everytime, as I am leaving I think about how much of a blessing it was to me personally. I have much to be grateful for.
So, there is a rumor going around in my family that my brother and his fam are coming for a visit!! He is supposed to be here on Labor Day weekend...August 2 and 3 cannot come soon enough!!! This is definately something for the somewhat obsessed aunt to look forward to. :)
Well, until next time...
Tonight, we had jail ministry and it was so good. Unfortunately, there were several ladies there who got out last spring...they got into trouble again. It is sad, but it is good to see them. We had a wonderful service together. It is funny how I go and pray that the Lord will use me and help me to be a blessing...and everytime, as I am leaving I think about how much of a blessing it was to me personally. I have much to be grateful for.
So, there is a rumor going around in my family that my brother and his fam are coming for a visit!! He is supposed to be here on Labor Day weekend...August 2 and 3 cannot come soon enough!!! This is definately something for the somewhat obsessed aunt to look forward to. :)
Well, until next time...
6 comments:
its been nice having you around in the academy now i don't have to get work done early to visit you!!! see you soon!
nudge
I'm glad you love teaching so much! I was in jail ministry during one college semester. I really liked it...it's also very eye-opening. Their lives are so sad. But they are in the perfect position to listen very well. :)
Umm, isn't Labor Day in SEPTEMBER, Sar??? Just wondering... :o)
sorry y'all...I meant September :)
So, you noticed I hadn't written in a while so you invited me again? I feel so special that you missed me :)
I'm glad you did though, cause I didn't have you in favorites on this computer and I couldn't remember the address.
Hi Sarah...I'm here...Lucky for you, there's no hard feelings :o) Just kidding...
Post a Comment