Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am a teacher!!!

Okay, just thought I would write a quick note to let all of you know that I absolutely LOVE the first grade. The first two days have been wonderful. I still have a hard time believing that this is my new job! The students are precious and such a joy to teach.

Mary and Cathy have had a great time as well. It is so fun that we are all three teaching. They have been a great help to me...I don't really know what I would do without them.

Thank you everyone for praying for me. On my first day, I received so many sweet emails and text messages throughout the day. I am thankful that the Lord has given me so many friends who love me and are concerned about my life. I am truly blessed. :)

4 comments:

JJP said...

Congrats, Sarah! I'm so happy for you! I could not think of anything better for you to be doing than teaching children. I believe you were made to do that!

Glad you are doing well. I'm doing great. Busy as always. Give Mary a hug for me!

Love ya - Jessica

Anonymous said...

So glad you are having a blast. I'm sure they love you too!
Will see you on Sunday...can't hardly wait to be at Crown again.

Joy said...

I'm glad you are so happy! I think teaching would have to be one of the most rewarding, feel-good jobs there could ever be. I'm glad things are going so well. Keep us "posted."

Taryn Elizabeth said...

sarah! i'm glad it's going so well for you! can't wait to see ya...leaving tomorrow! love ya!