Saturday, August 4, 2007
The Boys...
My brother Ben and his family moved to Columbus last week, so mom and dad went to help them settle in. They are now 2 hours away from one another...my mother's dream come true!! Gotta be close to the grandkids. :) Dad sent us a few pics of the boys. It is amazing how much they have changed since we saw them a month ago!! Oh, and just so you know...the can Lucas is drinking out of is empty...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
they are just a couple little boys sarah. don't see what the big deal is!!
(((NUDGE)))
awwww....such cuties. i wonder if ill ever have a man child :op
thanks for the sweet comment about my girls.
joy in NJ
HA! i was the FIRST joy to post this time.
:P to Joy
What cuties! I mean, really, really adorable. It's so much fun to be an aunt!
aww...they're so cute!
They're just one word Sar: PRAGMUS )))))
I will kindly follow suite and comment on the cuteness factor. Ready... *ahem*....Awwwwwwwwww. Sorry. Not very good at this. I only ever use the baby talk with my cat. :)
Had a great time down there. Hope all is going well in the gorgeous first grade classroom.
Hey Sarah,
Its been sooo long since I've been on bloggger! but your little nephews are beautiful!!! :) I'm sure your family are so thankful that your bro is closer, thats cool. I hope we can talk soon.
xox
Post a Comment